Monday, August 25, 2008

Mystery Lake

David and Crystal
Jen, Jason and David enjoying the view
Jacob, Cassi, Jason, Cliff, Josh and Crystal
Kirk, Cassi, Jacob, Josh, Crystal, Cliff, David, Jen (I think Jen should be staning on the rock not David :0)
A view of Lower Myster Lake

In September 2005, Jason, David and I went backpacking to Mystery Lake. It was beautiful and great fishing so Jason planned for us to go again this year. This time we had a whole gang...Cliff, Josh, Jason, Jen, Cassi, Jake, Crystal, David and Kirk. The hike is real intense and we told ourselves after the first trip, that this is not a one night only hike. We heading up first think Friday morning and came back Sunday afternoon. We had a great time and the boys caught lots of fish. I hardly came out of my tent, enjoying the fact I did not have to do anything. It was great.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. The only thing missing of course was me-the favorite sister. :-)