Sunday, June 8, 2008

McKinley turns ONE





Well the first few pictures tell you how McKinley was feeling for her first birthday. She has been miserable for the last week. She was finally herself again today. It's nice to have her back. Despite her feeling terrible, her birthday went well. She got lots of cute clothes, some fun bath toys, an alligator xylophone and her favorite was a swing from Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks everyone for coming over the help us celebrate and for the fun presents.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Yeah some new pictures. Can't wait to see my 2 little miss cupcakes this weekend. Maybe I 'll have to bring a new baby. :-) Cabbage patch doll that is. Loves!!!!

Maria said...

So cute. We have that alligator too...it's not as much fun after a few days... :) Maybe we could make a deal. I'll post on your blog for you, you vacuum and sweep for me. I'll draw up some papers... :)

Teresa Jolley said...

It's about friggen time is all I'm gonna say. You need to come to Utah again. I want to see you... and your babies that are growing up sooooo fast. Not fair. Come to Utah and stay with me. It'll be so fun. Love you. Awesome posts. My favorite pic is the one of you and your girls on Mother's Day. ADORABLE. Love you