Sunday, June 8, 2008

Alright, alright I'll add some posts

So I figured I would not be too good at this blogging thing. Once a month mass posting will probably be my way. See, when I get a chance to sit at the computer,  I usually need to work. I realize every ones version of busy is different. We are all given the same 24 hours in a day, we just choose to use it differently.  I would rather do the dishes, vacuum or sweep than post on my blog, and I definitely would rather take a NAP.  Anyway, enjoy these few posts and don't bother looking again for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well as long as every few weeks you post 15 posts at once, WHO CARES! LOL......love seeing all the new pictures up! Thanks for sharing.

I LOVE THE BLOG WORLD!

Teresa Jolley said...

Ok, hasn't it been a month yet? It's time for more. I love seeing your girls because I never get to see them.