Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cascade Dawn


Cascade LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her dad. She crys every morning if he's already left for work. David tries to get out before she wakes up, otherwise she won't let him leave without a fight. She can sing "I'm so glad when daddy come home." He must be more fun then me. Here's a picture of the two of them having fun. Cascade was 2 in November. She loves to play outside. She is always jumping on the trampoline. She demands to be pushed as high as the swing will go. I can now add one more merit badge to my belt...potty training. Cascade did great. It's only been a week, and no more diapers. Whippee. She loves to sing and bully McKinley around. She loves her Pappa Smart and his woff-woffs. She is such a joy.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey! You got it fixed! That's awesome, and I love the updates. Cute pictures. My 10-year anniversary was spent snowshoeing...What is it with men and wanting to be cold. My 11-year had better be warm, but I'm not holding my breath :).

Katie said...

I love her. I want to eat her. She is stinkin cute! and the spittin image of her mama..........